A: There are two cost involved,
- Search/ Processing cost: S$15.00 per search
- Report cost: S$14.00 per report
Total cost: S$29.00
All fees are inclusive of GST 7%. Payment by Cash or Cheque only for walk-in applications, and Cheque for post applications (only applicable to Law firms)
Q: Can I search for more than 1 report?
A: Yes, there is no limit to the number of reports for each search as long as they are in the same accident. You will be charged additional S$14 for every report. Example,
Total cost = Search fee of S$15 + S$14 x No. of reports
Q: What if Third Party did not lodge the accident report?
A: A search fee of S$15 is still applicable and will be valid for 7 working days from the day it was searched. Thus, no additional search fee will be charged if the report is being searched again and purchased within the 7 days.
For online users (TP Accident Report Search/ Purchase function)
- Q: Why am I not able to find my client? Or ‘Client Not Found’ is reflected in Receipt/ Status column.
A: You may have either keyed in the wrong vehicle number or accident date.
- Q: If my search result shows ‘Client Not Found’ in the Receipt/Status column, will a search fee of S$15 still be charged?
A: No, no fee will be charged if the search was unsuccessful/ not found.
- Q: What is the ‘Search Again’ button under ‘Client Not Found’ for and why is it on my screen?
A: The button appears when you have purchased a search that was unsuccessful/ a ‘Client Not Found’ result (see Q9). You may click on the ‘Search Again’ button to re-search for the vehicle’s report with no additional fee, within 7 working days from the day the search was being purchased.
- Q: Why can’t I find any Third Party reports?
A: There might be two scenarios why,
- Third Party has not lodged the accident report
- The report has been lodged but without or wrong Third Party vehicle number or accident date
TP Accident Report Search/ Purchase function subscription
- Q: Should I subscribe as an online user?
A: Yes, if you search/ buy accident reports frequently. It gives you the convenience to download and print reports online.
- Q: How much does the subscription cost?
A: It is a monthly subscription fee of S$40 and paid via GIRO.
- Q: Who can subscribe?
A: Only authorized Workshop by Insurer, Law Firm and GIA Authorized Reporting Centres (ARC).
- Q: How do I subscribe?
A: Attach the following documents and send it to GIARMC office,
- filled GIARMC ARC Registration form
- original copy of the GIRO application form
- a copy of your ACRA business profile letter
- a copy of your latest audited/ unaudited Financial report
- Click here for TP Accident Report Purchase Form
- Click here for ARC Registration Form
- Click here for GIRO Form